How to use this Rabbit Corkscrew:
1. The first step in using the opener is to bring the lever firmly down to closed position.
2. Firmly grasp the grip handles with one hand and swing lever to full open position. Put the opener over the bottle until it stops in the exact position. Grip the bottle neck firmly with the grip handles. The black screw comes out of the metal axis.
3. Slowly bring the lever up and return to closed position. The screw has been driven fully into the cork and is ready to pull the cork.
4. Keep a firm grip on the bottle neck with the handles and slowly lift the lever back and over the bottle to the open position.
5. Remove the bottle by loosening your grip on the handles.
6. Take the cork out of the corkscrew.
1* Rabbit Wine Opener
1* Foil Cutter
1* Base Stand
1* Bottle Cork